The Finance Department provides programs and services designed to attract, motivate, and retain a diverse, efficient, and productive workforce. The department supports all King William County employees and coordinates with Constitutional Offices, the General Registrar, employees of the Circuit Court and Department of Social Services.
HR services include:
- Advertising and recruiting employment opportunities
- Providing training programs designed to enhance the knowledge, skills and abilities of our workforce
- Providing employee relations consulting to employees, supervisors and leaders to resolve issues, improve work relationships, and maintain a positive work environment
- Developing and interpreting human resources policies
- Partnership with county departments, employees and citizens to meet the changing needs of the organization
King William County is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer. The County provides equal employment opportunity to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age or disability, except where disability, age or gender is a bona fide occupational qualification.