Utility Bill Payments

County Administration handles all utility connection applications, payments and distributes meters. All utility payments should be mailed to Hampton Roads Utility Billing Service (HRUBS).

If you have any questions about your invoice from HRUBS, please contact Sandra Conley at 804-769-4958. If you received a shut off notice attached to your door you may bring in your payment during normal working hours to the Billing Department before date on tag to prevent disruption of service and/or re-connection fees.


Any questions or inquiries on transfers, new service or disconnection of service, please direct them to Sandra Conley.