Board of Supervisors
- Meetings Available in person (limit of 25 attendees) and via Zoom
- 7:00 pm
- Meets the 2nd & 4th Monday of every month
- 180 Horse Landing Road, Suite 4
King William, VA 23086
- Travis J. Moskalski, Chairman, 2nd District: Courthouse and Sweet Hall
- Edwin H. Moren Jr., Vice Chair 5th District: Mangohick
- Stephen K. Greenwood, 3rd District: Aylett
- C. Stewart Garber Jr., 4th District: Manquin
- William L. Hodges, 1st District: West Point
Role & Responsibilities
King William County is governed by a 5-member Board of Supervisors elected by district. For information about the specific roles of the Board of Supervisors, please refer to the King William County Code of Ordinances.
King William County envisions a united community built on the foundation of its past, the strength of its diverse population and the promise of future generations by focusing on quality of education for all citizens, quality of public services and quality of life balancing rural and suburban lifestyles.